The Asante Irrigation Controller Kit lets you program and control your lawn and garden irrigation via your smartphone. Every kit comes with one irrigation control box for 6 zones and one Home Extender, which serves as the central hub to control all Asante Smart Home devices and can provide wireless coverage for an area of up to 5,000 square feet. Access to your irrigation programming is available on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the world as long as you have cellular phone reception or WiFi.
This kit replaces your outdated irrigation control box by connecting to your current irrigation wires and then linking to your current home network. The control box provided should be installed in a garage or in a weatherproof box outdoors. It is not weatherproof.
Once connected, you can create up to five unique programs for six zones that will automatically switch on during their designated times. Now, instead of reprogramming the clunky sprinkler control box or shutting off the entire system you can turn zones on and off with the touch of a finger on your smartphone or tablet. Using the Smart Weather Forecast, you can check the probability of precipitation in your area and turn off the irrigation based on the percentage of precipitation value that you specify. Connection for Rain Sensor is also available (Rain Sensor not provided).
- Extra range Wi-Fi covers 5000 sq. ft
- Simple graphical management
- Real time status report (zone watering)
- No monthly fee
- Water usage record
- Smart weather forecast override feature
- No professional installation required
- Things you need: Smart phone or table, Broadband Router, Android 4.0 and above or Apple iOS6.0+ and above 24VAC power supply
- Product Dimensions 5 x 5 x 1 inches