World's Best Deals
Cure-Right 38 in. x 30 ft. Concrete Curing Covers, 20 Per Case (New Damaged Box) - New other (see details)
Cure-Right 38 in. x 30 ft. Concrete Curing Covers, 20 Per Case
- Get the best results for your fresh poured concrete. Cure-Right Concrete Covers will give your next DIY project a professional result. Proven by the experts, the Cure-Right cover provides a finished concrete that is 50% stronger than open air cured concrete. For use on driveways, patios and walkways.
- Cure-Right has a 4-layer technology in which the top layer consists of a white poly which reflects the sunlight and traps moisture under the blanket to optimize a proper 7-day cure, the middle layers store and distribute the water for the entire 7-day
- Using a Cure-Right cover ensures stronger concrete, smoother surface and minimal discoloration
- Cure-Right reduces concrete surface issue risks for better a driveway, patio or sidewalk appearance
- Lightweight and easy to roll out No need to re-wet the cover or concrete slab on a daily basis and is easily disposable
- Obtain desired PSI strength - results up to 5800 PSI
- Cover will remain moist for up to 7-day while on the concrete curing continues up to 30-day after the first 7-day of using cure-right
- One ROLL Covers 95 sq. ft.