L4029E Reset Limit Control opens a line or low voltage circuit if the air temperature reaches a critical level at controller location. The primary usage of the L4029E is as a fire thermostat in the duct work of air conditioning and ventilating systems. If the circulated air reaches a temperature indicative of fire, the limit control shuts off the fan, preventing the fan from contributing to the spread of fire. It is also suitable for use with any warm air furnace to provide positive lockout of the burner in the event of fan failure.
- Shuts off the fan when air temperature is indicative of fire.
- Internal snap-acting switch actuated by a bimetal strip inserted directly into the air stream responds rapidly to temperature changes.
- Requires manual reset..
- Description: Limit Control that breaks on rise with manual reset, fixed 125F range and 3" insertion
- Element Insertion Length (in.): 3"
- High Limit Stop (F): 135 F
- Switching Action:Normally closed SPST switch opens on temperature rise to the set point. Switch must be manually reset to operate.
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL):2 A @ 30 Vac