Seriously sleek, it settles on your wrist with a round silver-tone stainless steel case and a unidirectional rotating bezel. It sneaks up on your schedule and your style with a crown and function pushers on the right – each pusher has its own hinged protector, how cool is that? – while a polish and brush finished bracelet secures it.
And even when your calendar tries to go incognito, a round dial finds it with the functionality of a 24-hour subdial near 3:00, a 60-seconds subdial above 6:00, a 60-minute subdial near 9:00 and a tachymeter scale along the outer edge. Luminous Tritnite brightens the hour markers and hour and minute hands so there's never any confusion no matter when and where you are.
- Movement: Japanese TMI VD54 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 48mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 8 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan