A classic with a kick, the Pro Diver accompanies your awesome aesthetic with a stainless steel case and unidirectional rotating bezel. It has an ease about it that makes you feel like you can trust it totally with your time. And you can with a crown on the right. It stays in place thanks to two guards on either side while a polished and satin finishes bracelet secures the whole thing.
Here's where the kick comes in. There's a mother-of-pearl dial at the center. Which means the Pro Diver is so much more than your average everyday watch. It's more sophisticated than that, and by proxy, so are you. Or at least with a magnified date window and luminous Superluminova accents you can pretend to be and then kick your feet up with a bag of chips on the couch after work – we don't tell.
- Movement: Japanese SII PC32 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 48mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Screw Down
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan