You know that little angel on your shoulder that whispers only good things to you? Well thanks to Invicta, she fell and landing sweetly on your wrist instead.
In glossy, glamorous gold-tone color, the Angel is the finishing touch you've been looking for. Simple yet sophisticated, it's a breath of fresh air your daily routine needs. Take a closer look at the bezel and bracelet (one's beaded while the other is polished and brushed) before focusing your attention on the dial.
It's there you'll find three mother-of-pearl subdials floating in a sea of gold-tone alloy. Their milky effervescence can't be denied as luminous Tritnite brightens the hour and minute hands and gold-tone markers shine at the hour positions. "Invicta" and its winged logo land below 12:00 for a fitting finish.
- Movement: Japanese TMI VD76 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 38mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Subdials: 2:00 - Date, 6:00 - Perpetual Seconds and 10:00 - Day of the week
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8" L x 17-1/2mm W
- Clasp: Push button deployant
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 4 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan