Imagine this: you’re whipping up a fantastic meal, you have one side complete but now you need to tackle another. The daunting task of pausing your kitchen magic to wash and clean the interior pot for your Paula Deen pressure cooker means stopping the flow you have going for you. Now you can create a different scenario, one where you seamlessly move from one interior pot to the next with this extra inner pot to fit in your pressure cooker! Made with ceramic nonstick coating, this pot keeps cooking and cleaning up after easy while the glass lid helps you seal in moisture and heat once you’ve finished cooking your first side. So, what are you waiting for? Get cookin’!
- Glass lid with stainless steel handle - perfect to keep warm and easy access to food when not in use
- Inner pot has a ceramic nonstick interior that is PFOA/PTFE free and provides an easy clean up
- Extra inner pot for your pressure cooker means you can cook a second dish right away without worrying about cleaning your original pot in-between dishes
- Material: Aluminum alloy pot with ceramic nonstick coating
- Dimensions: Pot: 10-1/4"L x 7"H (1.9 lbs) / Lid: 10"L x 2-1/4"H (1.28 lbs)
- Country of Origin: China