It’s time to color, y’all! You might be thinking “Hold up a moment, isn’t coloring for children?” Perhaps it used to be, but you’re never too old to pick up some colored pencils and fill in lines of a beautiful picture. Hand-picked by Paula herself, each coloring book features an array of images to help capture life’s simple comforts. From delightful images of life down south to pictures that take you to the beach, you’ll love grabbing a little me-time as you fill in whatever fits your fancy. Use the included coloring pencils or find another medium to create works of loveliness that you can tear out along the perforated lines to display in your home.
Coloring Book Features:
- Each page is perforated, making it easy to frame and display your art
- You can use colored pencils, crayons, or markers - there is no right or wrong way to do it!
- Coloring is a great way to unplug and de-stress, and anybody can do it!
- One-side printing so colors don't bleed through
- Uses Paula's favorite art!
- Book Dimensions: 10"L x 8-1/2"W x 2"H each book
- Book Binding: Case binding with smooth, glossy finish
- Page Count: 128 pages each
- Year Published: 2017
- ISBN: Paula Deen's Southern Charm: A Coloring Book: 978-1-250-00000-2
- ISBN: Paula Deen's Life's a Beach: A Coloring Book: 978-1-250-00000-3