This uncirculated $2 Bill commemorates the 20th anniversary of the unfortunate death of Princess Diana. She was killed in a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997. Her sudden death had shocked the world. Her son William was 15 years old, and her son Harry was 12 years old at the time.
- Brand: The Merrick Mint
- FRESH, CRISP, UNCIRCULATED
- 20TH Anniversary 1977-2017
- Removed from Untouched Wrapped Federal Reserve sealed packs
- U.S. President Thomas Jefferson is featured on the obverse of the note
- U.S. Currency note that features two Presidents, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson