- How do you get a student to interact with geography without getting on a plane? Make a game of catch-the-planet!
- There are a lot of games you can play with an inflatable globe
- Toss it around and have the catcher answer a question about what is under their right thumb for example
- Which hemisphere is it in? What are the coordinates? Identify the continent or ocean
- So, when you have a blank white globe with black outlines, you have just upped the ante! Now the student has to identify or answer a question without seeing the names on the globe
- Wouldn't that be a fun game of catch? Identify the nearest country to your left pointer finger, and then write it on with a wet-erase marker (not included)!
- Keep tossing until the entire continent, or whole globe, is labeled!
- Use for continents, countries, physical features, etc.
- More fun than plain old blank paper maps! Great for your kinesthetic, hands-on learners or wiggly kiddos
- 24" diameter
Purchase Contains: One Writable Globe Ball with Repair Patch
Packaging: Retail Packaging
Return Policy: 30 Days